Monday, March 21, 2011

Introduction

Hello to everyone reading this. I'll start off by saying thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy it and return to it occasionally. My first post is simply an introduction to myself, as well as an introduction to what my blog is about.

My name is Andy, I'm 23 years old residing in Cincinnati, Ohio. Simply put, the majority of my life revolves around the automobile. Aside from having worked in the auto industry for the majority of my adult life, cars are the biggest (and most expensive) of my many hobbies.

 The "car scene", for lack of a better term, in Cincinnati has diminished over the past several years, as I'm sure it has just about everywhere. Today's economy has us all cutting unnecessary expenses out of our lives. The first one at the top of many people's list is their toys. This, coupled with a general abundance of complete idiots within this hobby, are slowly killing the community of auto enthusiasts.

My general goal for this blog is simply to document what goes on in the local world of auto enthusiasts. Everything from legal track racing to not-so-legal street racing, various builds and projects going on, social shenanigans within the community, and everything that might have significance to someone who shares the same passion I do for this hobby.

That being said, I'll do my best to update this page at least once weekly with stories, pictures, and video of the shananigans that go on around here. My video camera will be glued to my hand just about all summer, so hopefully I'll get some good quality stuff that will be enjoyable for you to... well... enjoy. So thanks for stopping by, please continue to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment